Navigation for ASP.NET is a unique take on state management in ASP.NET applications that puts the Url back into the WUrld Wide Web.
Comprehensive documentation and sample code can be found under the Documentation tab
(Make sure to unblock all zip files prior to extraction)
- New - Added dynamic Bag to NavigationData, StateContext and Crumb so can get/set data in more user friendly syntax
- New - Added IncludeCurrentData property to NavigationHyperLink, setting to true means the NavigationData will combine ToData with the current StateContext Data
- Change - AddHistoryPoint no longer passes StateContext Data by default. For old behaviour call AddHistoryPoint(new NavigationData(true), null)
- Change - Renamed RestoreHistoryPoint on StateController to NavigateHistory
- Fix - History Navigation did not work with routing or NavigationShield. Changed NavigateHistory so ParseData call matches the one in StateAdapter, catering for both route data and ShieldDecode